PreStartup Marketing Intern Position
PreStartup’s Intern opportunity will give you the chance to learn more about marketing and how to bring clients into the business. The Marketing Intern position will challenge you to use various forms of marketing to attract customers towards the PreStartup brand. On the job, you will be using social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn, to help build the PreStartup brand and help more individuals bring their venture ideas into reality. Here at PreStartup, you will be able to take your marketing skills to the next level by receiving industry experience in marketing and brand building. We are looking for a motivated, independent, and self-starter individual to come to join our amazing team here at PreStartup.
Who Are We
PreStartup is a program that assists individuals who have a business idea but do not know what to do about it. We help individuals create their own startups by providing essential business coaching to facilitate and accelerate growth. The program is run by Tom Maloney, a coach, mentor, trainer, entrepreneur, and founder of Climbing the Success Ladder. Tom is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and a certified NLP coach determined to help individuals achieve their professional goals of creating their own startup.
Who You Are
- You are a highly motivated individual who has a self-starter and entrepreneurial attitude
- You are interested in learning more about marketing and how to build a company brand using various social media platforms
- You are familiar with the following social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- You are willing to work hard, learn from failure, and grow your skillset every day
- You are an independent thinker who is always looking for quicker and better ways to get the job done
- You are a positive individual who recognizes that a learning opportunity will stem from every situation
- Create posts for Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to build to PreStartup brand
- Create marketing material and campaigns on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to attract prospective clients to the PreStartup program
- Bring value to consumers of our social media platforms by sharing relevant and useful entrepreneurial and startup information on each respective page
- Execute social media campaigns to grow PreStartup’s online presence
- Build email database to conduct email marketing campaigns (mailchimp)